Friday, July 25, 2014

A Short Break

I'm not sure my sleep ever regulated before leaving for New Mexico.  When I got home from Italy, it really felt like I was in a fog for a long time.  I had my wisdom teeth (3 of them, I oddly only had 3) were taken out the week before Italy, so my brain was just completely tired at this point.  However, I started packing and packed WAY too much, but I ended up mailing most of it back to myself before leaving Santa Fe.  I digress...

Here is my sweet dog Otis.  He was none too happy with me and all my traveling business.  I skyped with Destin a couple of times in Italy, but the connection was terrible.  He was happy for me to be home, but REALLY depressed when he saw me repacking... poor guy.


So my next entry starts my next journey in New Mexico.  I hope you have enjoyed reading my adventures.  Please comment, join my blog, share it with friends, and continue checking in!  Thanks so much to my family, friends, and colleagues for making these trips to enjoyable, educational, and exciting!  (Those are 3 pretty good E's, am I right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment